This property is available now.
Light & Bright with Fabulous Golf Course Views
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Next Steps:Ask a question
Light and bright with fabulous golf course views are only a small number of features of this three bedroom, middle level terraced apartment. Large open plan kitchen/dining/living areas offer you space and comfort for your next holiday. The apartment is located in a sought after area of Sanctuary Cove and is a three storey walk up residential complex including 3 separate shared glistening swimming pools, all set with tropical grounds.
Take in the beautiful views sitting on the balcony whilst enjoying the complimentary red or white wines. Sanctuary Cove has many features to offer, including a marina, shopping village together with world class dining experiences an so much more
- Open plan dining/living/kitchen
- Fully air conditioned
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite
- Netflix installed for your enjoyment
- Complimentary red and white wine
- Internet included
- Includes 1 x 4 seater buggy
- Bath robes & slippers for your use (can be purchased)
Pricing Off Peak: $2,000 per week or $300 per night
Pricing Peak: $2,500 per week or $375 per night
$77 non-refundable booking fee applies
Minimum number of nights stay: 2
Configuration: 1 king, 1 queen, 1 single, 1 trundle bed
Garage: 1 car + 1 buggy port
Buggy: 1 x 4 seater
For enquiries, availability, peak and off peak times, and more information, please contact Mary Watkins from Ray White Sanctuary Cove on: email@example.com or 07 5577 9999.
Sanctuary Cove is a unique residential resort lifestyle in a gated community with 24 hour security and internal transport by golf buggy. Just 50 minutes north to Brisbane International airport and 40 minutes south to Gold Coast International airport.
- Our holiday rental properties are subject to owner approval.
- No parties or mass gatherings allowed.
- As Sanctuary Cove is resort, we have strict by-laws and on-site security.
- Our holiday rental properties are professionally cleaned with linen supplied and small guest packs ready for your arrival.
- In accordance with the Gold Coast City Council the property has a STRICT no party and no commercial function policy.
- Port-a-cot and high chairs can be easily hired in for you at an additional cost.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Electric Heating
- Electric Hot Water
- Internal Laundry
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Next Steps:Ask a question
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.