This property is available now.
Charming, Renovated and Gorgeous Golf Front Views
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Next Steps:Ask a question
Fully renovated & readily waiting to be your next ‘home away from home’, is this impressively scaled apartment set on the renowned ‘The Palms’ golf course at the beautiful Sanctuary Cove.
This charming two bedroom apartment features an open plan living and dining area, overlooking panoramic views of the lush greens of the course. Enjoy winding down on the balcony with gorgeous East facing outlook, equipped with an outdoor setting to entertain and appreciate the laid-back lifestyle of Sanctuary Cove.
St Andrews Terrace is a highly desired three storey walk up residential complex which enjoys panoramic views across the stunning Palms' golf course. The complex includes 3 pools and is set within tropical grounds, all within a short stroll to the Palms golf course, Country Club and the Sanctuary Cove marine village full of cafes, restaurants and more.
- Renovated mid-level apartment
- Panoramic views of ‘The Palms’ golf course
- Open plan living and dining
- Large balcony with East facing outlook
- Outdoor alfresco area
- Total of two bedrooms
- Total of two bathrooms
- Does not include Cable TV
- Does not include internet access
- Includes 1 x 2 seater buggy
Pricing Off Peak: $1,400 per week or $250 per night
Pricing Peak: $2,000 per week or $300 per night
$77 non-refundable booking fee applies
Minimum number of nights stay: 3
Configuration: 1 king, 1 queen & 1 single
Garage: 1 car + 1 buggy port
Buggy: 1 x 2 seater
For enquiries, availability, peak and off peak times, and more information, please contact Mary Watkins from Ray White Sanctuary Cove on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 5577 9999.
Sanctuary Cove is a unique residential resort lifestyle in a gated community with 24 hour security and internal transport by golf buggy. Just 50 minutes north to Brisbane International airport and 40 minutes south to Gold Coast International airport.
The Marine Village is home to specialty shops including casual and fine dining restaurants, numerous café’s, boutique fashion retailers, banking facilities, post office, newsagent, doctors surgery, dentist, chemist, IGA supermarket and marina. Residents need not ever leave the resort. Two major shopping centres are located only 10 minutes drive away. Public transport is available at the Marine village.
- Our holiday rental properties are subject to owner approval.
- No parties or mass gatherings allowed.
- As Sanctuary Cove is resort, we have strict by-laws and on-site security.
- Our holiday rental properties are professionally cleaned with linen supplied and small guest packs ready for your arrival.
- In accordance with the Gold Coast City Council the property has a STRICT no party and no commercial function policy.
- Port-a-cot and high chairs can be easily hired in for you at an additional cost.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Electric Heating
- Electric Hot Water
- Internal Laundry
See all features
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Next Steps:Ask a question
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.