This property is available now.
Serene Lake and Golf Views
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Next Steps:Ask a question
Surrounded by luscious greenery and featuring neutral tones and quality finishes, there is nothing to do but check into this wonderful villa and enjoy your relaxed holiday synonymous with living in Australia's number 1 integrated residential resort, Sanctuary Cove.
The stunning panoramic views across the scenic lakefront and beyond to the award winning ‘The Palms' golf course, needs to be seen to be appreciated. This North facing humble abode offers high ceilings, natural light and a versatile floor plan. The residence also enjoys a great connection between indoor and outdoor spaces courtesy of the spacious fully enclosed Florida' room.
Downstairs presents the heart of the home, complete with the living, dining and kitchen areas. Also included in the lower level are a bedroom, powder room and laundry. Upstairs includes the generous master suite with a large wardrobe, ensuite and private balcony, along with another two bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Contemporary two storey duplex
- Panoramic views of lake and golf fronts
- North facing, ideal position to enjoy natural light
- Open plan living and dining with high ceilings
- Fully enclosed Florida room
- Total of four bedrooms
- Master suite with balcony, walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Total of three bathrooms
- Cable TV included
- Wifi also included
- Includes 1 x 4 seater buggy
Pricing Off Peak: $2,000 per week or $300 per night
Pricing Peak: $2,500 per week or $375 per night
$77 non-refundable booking fee applies
Minimum number of nights stay: 4
Configuration: 1 king, 2 king or 4 singles, 1 king single & trundle
Garage: 2 + buggy port
Buggy: 1 x 4 seater
For enquiries, availability, peak and off peak times, and more information, please contact Mary Watkins from Ray White Sanctuary Cove on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 5577 9999.
Sanctuary Cove is a unique residential resort lifestyle in a gated community with 24 hour security and internal transport by golf buggy. Just 50 minutes north to Brisbane International airport and 40 minutes south to Gold Coast International airport.
- Our holiday rental properties are subject to owner approval.
- No parties or mass gatherings allowed.
- As Sanctuary Cove is resort, we have strict by-laws and on-site security.
- Our holiday rental properties are professionally cleaned with linen supplied and small guest packs ready for your arrival.
- In accordance with the Gold Coast City Council the property has a STRICT no party and no commercial function policy.
- Port-a-cot and high chairs can be easily hired in for you at an additional cost.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close To Shops
- Electric Heating
- Electric Hot Water
- Internal Laundry
- Water Views
See all features
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Next Steps:Ask a question
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.