This property is available now.
Contemporary, Idyllic & Commanding Harbour Views
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Next Steps:Ask a question
Recently refurbished, this beautiful accommodation is contemporary in styling and design and has been constructed and finished to meticulous high standards. Perfectly positioned in a quiet and friendly cul de sac on harbour three, where boat lovers will appreciate the close proximity to the river.
Upon entering this home you immediately sense the feeling of space and openness. The front entrance foyer flows to an open planned living space that adjoins an enclosed alfresco entertaining area, all with commanding harbour views.
The substantial designer kitchen enjoys water views and features bespoke cabinetry, stone bench tops and top of the range Miele appliances. Downstairs there is also a home office and spacious media room for movie nights with the family. There are four spacious bedrooms and an additional living space on the upper level.
- Contemporary two level home enjoying lots of light and space
- Gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances
- Generous enclosable Florida Room' complete with built-in BBQ
- Five spacious bedrooms
- Large stylish master suite with large walk in robe
- Total of 3 bathrooms
- Sparkling in-ground pool
- Ducted air-conditioning and vacuum maid
- Fully equipped Media room
- 9m pontoon and direct ocean access
- Spacious ground floor office at entry
- Includes 1 x 4 seater buggy
Pricing Off Peak: $3,850 per week or $550 per night
Pricing Peak: $4,900 per week or $700 per night
$77 non-refundable booking fee applies
Minimum number of nights stay: 4
Configuration: 2 king, 2 queen, 2 singles
Buggy: 1 x 4 seater
For enquiries, availability, peak and off peak times, and more information, please contact Mary Watkins from Ray White Sanctuary Cove on: email@example.com or 07 5577 9999.
Sanctuary Cove is a unique residential resort lifestyle in a gated community with 24 hour security and internal transport by golf buggy. Just 50 minutes north to Brisbane International airport and 40 minutes south to Gold Coast International airport.
The Marine Village is home to specialty shops including casual and fine dining restaurants, numerous café’s, boutique fashion retailers, banking facilities, post office, newsagent, doctors surgery, dentist, chemist, IGA supermarket and marina. Residents need not ever leave the resort. Two major shopping centres are located only 10 minutes drive away.
- Our holiday rental properties are subject to owner approval.
- No parties or mass gatherings allowed.
- As Sanctuary Cove is resort, we have strict by-laws and on-site security.
- Our holiday rental properties are professionally cleaned with linen supplied and small guest packs ready for your arrival.
- In accordance with the Gold Coast City Council the property has a STRICT no party and no commercial function policy.
- Port-a-cot and high chairs can be easily hired in for you at an additional cost.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Shops
- Electric Heating
- Electric Hot Water
- Internal Laundry
- Water Views
2 garage spaces
Next Steps:Ask a question
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.