PRESTIGE WATERFRONT FAMILY HOME IS SET TO IMPRESS - 5 BEDROOMS - 6 MONTH LEASE ONLY
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 6 Cars
PLEASE CLICK THE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT TO BOOK AN INSPECTION OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION TIME.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Welcome to 14 Biggs Place, architecturally brilliant and situated in one of the best pockets on the Gold Coast. The home offers access to some of the best waterways on the Gold Coast; immediate to the Nerang River, the Sundale Bridge, Marina Mirage and Sea World. A watercraft enthusiasts dream property, complete with a massive 60m water frontage, two jetties, boat shed with electric winch and water sports storage shed.
Deliberate in its design, the home has been beautifully crafted to capture the true essence of Queensland living. Natural light fills the home from dawn to dusk and the inspired floorplan ensures water vistas are captured from almost every room in the house. The interior features a sophisticated fusion of Tasmanian Blackwood flooring, tasteful earthy tones, high vaulted ceilings and a seamless indoor/outdoor flow.
. Owner reduced rent for a 6 month lease only
· Main Residence - 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms
· Balcony access from all bedrooms
· Private parents retreat, spa ensuite and balcony off master
· Huge open plan design (kitchen, living, dining)
· Additional downstairs media/rumpus room
· Tasmanian blackwood flooring (herringbone pattern) and new carpet
· Kitchen with granite benchtops and servery to outdoor deck
· Large waterfront entertaining deck off kitchen and living area
· Granny Flat - 1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms, living area and kitchen
· Six car parking (4 in LUG) 2 plus trailer behind secure vehicular gate
· Large, tiled in-ground swimming pool (north facing)
· Boat shed, plus additional water front storage shed
· Air-conditioning and vacuum maid throughout
· Beautifully manicured gardens
· Back to base security and front gate intercom
Its desirable location sees it in a quiet cul-de-sac that feels really removed, but is just minutes from the cultural hub of Southport, adjacent to James Overell Park and less than 5 minutes drive to St Hilda’s and TSS private schools. Don't miss out on securing your little piece of paradise inspect TODAY!!
*IMPORTANT* WHILST EVERY CARE IS TAKEN IN THE PREPARATION OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS MARKETING, RAY WHITE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS IN TYPING OF INFORMATION. ALL INFORMATION IS CONSIDERED CORRECT AT THE TIME OF ADVERTISING.
- Air Conditioning
- City Views
- Close To Beach
- Close To Shops
- District Views
- Internal Laundry
- Water Views
See all features
4 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.