Investors or Families - Potential Dual Living - Reduced To Sell!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Serious seller is moving on and wants a sale now! Their home is just a small trot to the upgraded facilities of the Gold Coast Turf Club and Gold Coast Equine precinct. This bright and spacious property is waiting for you, be it as a spacious family home, or for the investor.
Double storey and recently refurbished, the home has five bedrooms, two bathrooms, three balconies and wide, open spaced entertaining areas. With the sparkling in-ground pool (includes wading area), double off-street parking and security gate, this home is raring to go.
The location is perfect with the Farmer's Markets on a Sunday just around the corner and only minutes to the cafe society of Chevron Island or the brilliant array of facilities available in the Bundall commercial area.
- 602 square metre block (approx)- fully fenced and low maintenance garden
- Solid brick construction
- Additional kitchen area downstairs and home office area
- Southport Golf Club, schools (including The Southport School) and transport nearby, along with the Gold Coast Turf Club and Equine precinct and the Arts Centre
- Floating timber floors in living areas
- Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and stone benchtops
- Covered poolside alfresco area.
Phone the agent now to arrange your private inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
602m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.