Priced To Sell - North Facing Waterfront - Rare 4 Bedroom All Ensuited
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Here is your chance to secure one of the best homes in prestigious Oyster Cove at a fantastic price.
The perfect waterfront retreat; this elegant, double story family home sits nestled within the enviable, peaceful and secure, gated community of Prosperity Drive, Oyster Cove. Bright, spacious and boasting free-flowing open plan living throughout, this desirable home features four sumptuous en-suited bedrooms, multiple living areas both inside and out, fantastic outdoor entertaining, unique wide water frontage, sparking swimming pool, private pontoon, manicured lawned garden and private gated entry within a secure estate - this home truly has all your family could want and more.
- Grand double storey home on a large 789m2 North-facing waterfront block
- Located within a secure gated community with unique wide, private and peaceful waterways
- Enviable north-facing water frontage with private pontoon
- Formal and informal open plan living areas boasting elegant parquet flooring
- Central entertaininer's kitchen with stone benchtops and new high-spec appliances
- Fantastic outdoor entertaining area plus large sun drenched terrace
- Family sized swimming pool a perfect spot to cool off on hot summer days
- Master suite with luxurious spa ensuite, spacious walk in robe and private sun-room
- 3 additional queen-sized bedrooms plus a further 3 well appointed modern bathrooms
- Double lock up garage plus additional shaded parking in driveway (shade sails)
- Established gardens plus well manicured lawn perfect for the children to play
- Property is private and completely fenced with electric gate to driveway
- Reverse cycle ducted air-condition throughout
- Large solar powered system
- Internal intercom system plus gate-phone system for guest entry at the gate
- Located within peaceful, gated community with low Body Corporate
- Close to amenities of Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove as well as M1 Motorway
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports approximately 40 minutes away or simply take the train. Two train stations are just a stones throw away. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres all in close proximity.
Take time out and visit Hope Island, Helensvale and Monterey Keys. We will be here waiting to give you a private guided tour.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Double Garage
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
789m² / 0.19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.