Pipers Point - Its Just Perfection On Water
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
If luxurious resort style living is what you are looking for, look no further. Nestled in the heart of Oyster Cove's Calmwater Shores, this contemporary family home offers a tranquil retreat that that whole family can enjoy.
This large north facing home is an entertainers dream and welcomes you to enjoy a relaxing and luxurious lifestyle
Newly painted, this solidly constructed home is immaculate. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and enjoying 35 meters of waterfront, this is the perfect family home.
The high vaulted ceilings of the entrance lead through to an inviting and well laid out floor plan where the use of the 466 sq. m has been carefully thought out.
A unique water feature flows through the home seamlessly connecting the private guest wing to the generous living area.
An internal alfresco dining and entertaining area brings the outdoors in and the open plan expansive kitchen is truly a chef's dream.
From the moment you step through the doors of this spectacular, well-appointed property, you will feel at home.
- 966m2 North-facing block in prestigious Calmwater Shores
- 35 m of wide water frontage with private pontoon
- Soaring high ceilings to entry
- Quiet Cul-de-sac Street
- Large alfresco area with resort style water feature
- 3 Car garage with plenty of storage
- 4 Bedrooms - all ensuite (3 with WIR)
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with split system in guest wing.
- Separate guest bedroom suite
- Master ensuite boast luxury spa and water views.
- Spacious Study
- Open plan kitchen with stone bench tops with modern 2pac cabinetry. Large pantry with stainless steel appliances and gas cook top
- Dining adjacent to kitchen and accessible to all areas.
- Well-established manicured tropical gardens
- Solar powered
- Large Sparkling swimming pool
- 24 hour patrolled security
Neighboring Hope Island Resort and Monterey Keys, Oyster Cove is a luxurious residential development covering 140ha of glistening canals and waterways, and tranquil nature reserves.
Consisting of a selection of beautiful gated and un-gated precincts, Oyster Cove offers residents enviable waterfront and dry homes, either inside or outside Body Corporate communities.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports approximately 40 minutes away or simply take the train. Two train stations are just a stones throw away. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centers all in close proximity.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.