Ray White Hope Island
Stunning Lifestyle Family Home in Oyster Cove
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
From the moment you enter this sophisticated home, the quality and attention to detail is clear to see. A spacious family home with wide expansive water frontage and views to the hinterland, this superb lifestyle property affords light, open plan design, high ceilings, spacious en-suited bedrooms and enviable indoor / outdoor entertaining, perfect all year round.
With neutral tones and natural textures, the sophisticated design provides an atmosphere of relaxed living that takes in the most desirable aspects of the Gold Coast Lifestyle.
Generously proportioned living rooms upstairs and down, and 4 private spacious bedrooms, a selection of entertaining areas and relaxation zones easily cater for the large or extended family, guests and friends.
The kitchen is indeed the heart of the home, overseeing living and dining areas, it is an entertainers dream with modern European appliances and even a movable island bench for additional worktop or serving space.
A sensational pool is set against a breathtaking waterfront backdrop and is surrounded by low maintenance landscaped gardens.
This house has it all and is a must see for any discerning buyer so be sure to inspect today.
- Only 5 years young, looks like a brand new home
- 447 sqm of bespoke luxury living with everything you could wish for in a home
- Land approximately 854m2 with 20mtrs waterfront and Pontoon
- Well-designed floor plan with 2 outdoor alfresco/dining areas, indoor formal and informal dining, 3 separate downstairs living areas and 1 upstairs family or rumpus room
- 4 generous bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Guest and Master ensuited. Huge master bedroom with WIR, double shower and vanity with freestanding bath in ensuite.
- Modern well equipped Kitchen with pantry, soft-close drawers, moveable Island bench, European appliances, plumbing for fridge and Induction cooktop
- 3 Car garage (2 Cars tandem) with attic ladder in garage for easy access to ceiling storage space
- Separate study and generous Laundry with ample storage
- TV points in all bedrooms and out door alfresco with several waterproof power points and outdoor speakers
- 8x3m swimming pool with water feature
- Low maintenance gardens with water features, outdoor shower, Jet Ski or trailer storage space at side of house and 5000 litre water tank
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout with zoning.
- Ceiling fans indoor and out
- 24-hour security with upstairs and downstairs intercom and alarm system.
- All lower level doors and windows fitted with Crimsafe.
Nestled in the tranquil Calmwater Shores precinct of Oyster Cove, you will be close to all the local shops, restaurants, schools and amenities.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports approximately 40 minutes away or simply take the train. Two train stations are just a stones throw away. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres all in close proximity.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
854m² / 0.21 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.