Elegant, Timeless and a True Rosebank Beauty
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Built by award winner Martin Feibig, this architectural beauty sits nestled on a large 759m2 block only a stones throw from Allabah Park, the Coomera River and Hope Island Shopping Centre. Unique in its design, this family home features bright, airy open plan living, soaring high ceilings, sumptuous bedrooms and huge entertainers kitchen. Not to mention the outdoor entertaining, pool and lawned garden which offer the perfect summer retreat.
- 759m2 of block in the superb street of Riverdale Drive & a stones throw away from the park
- 45 squares approximately of gracious living with private gardens and in a superb quiet location
- Built by Martin Fiebig an award winning builder well known throughout the Resort
- Gated foyer entry with swooping ceilings, spacious interiors and reflections of richness
- Boasting 4 bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Master Suite located down stairs and overlooking the garden with deluxe bathroom and WIR
- 3 other bedrooms upstairs
- A downstairs study or 5th bedroom
- Separate powder room for guests
- Huge modern kitchen the heart of this sensational home offering induction cooking, top quality appliances with double drawer dishwasher and solid granite bench tops
- Family room / TV lounge nestled back but over looking the sparkling pool and great outdoor entertaining area
- The enviable under cover entertaining easily accessed and big enough to invite all your friends over for the evening. Ultimate pleasurable entertaining for all the family
- Charming formal lounge for those quiet evenings to sit back and relax
- Lose yourself in luxury in the well positioned formal dining which is easily accessed from the kitchen and formal lounge and boasts serene views over the pool and gardens
- Sweeping staircase to upstairs bedrooms and bathrooms
- Fully reverse cycle air conditioning
- Electric water system
- Rain Water Tank 2000 litres
- Crime safe front door allowing fresh breezes to flow through the house
- Tasteful blinds, timber shutters and sheer curtains throughout the home
- Fully tiled salt water pool with glass fencing surround
- Double Lock up garage
- 24 hours security
- FIRB Approved for foreign investment
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that can be had only if you share in its secret and purchase here. Where else in the world, for such a reasonable price, can you moor your boat at the bottom of your garden, or take a tour of your vast estate by buggy.
Fit in a game of golf at the Links Private Golf Course, which by the way is on your doorstep, with a prestigious golf club providing superb services. Hope Island Resort is surrounded by amenities and shops, restaurants and those necessary health shops that make this area just the place for that perfect lifestyle.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports approximately 40 minutes away or simply take the train. Two train stations are just a stones throw away. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres all in close proximity.
Take time out and visit Hope Island Resort. We will be here waiting to give you a private guided tour.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking
See all features
759m² / 0.19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.