Luxurious Tropical Hideaway
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled close to a quiet park in prestigious Gracemere Island, this contemporary lowset home is the perfect tropical hideaway. Balinese inspired in design, this well presented property offers a private tropical oasis, centrally located to all the fantastic conveniences of Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove. Free-flowing Indoor outdoor living is key here as you meander effortlessly between the four stunning bedrooms, sparking swimming pool, timber decked entertaining areas and multiple living areas internally. They say a change is as good as a holiday', so book your inspection and start enjoying this tropical oasis today.
- 675m2 block close to a quiet park in Hope Island Resort
- House approximately 36 squares
- Richness of woods and mellow colours throughout this home
- Master bedroom has a walk in robe and a cupboard with deluxe ensuite
- Two other guest double bedrooms
- Bedroom four is currently being used as a study
- A separate lounge
- A separate media room
- Deluxe family bathroom with separate powder room
- Grand open plan living areas offering space and lush living
- Modern kitchen designed for the creative chef and centre to this stunning home
- Central private pool with water feature and timber decked relaxing patio
- Undercover Veranda with trickling water featured pool adding ambiance
- Outdoor entertaining pavilion with BBQ in a delightful garden setting
- Lush tropical gardens
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Golf putting green to the front of the house
- Timber decking to the front door
- Huge wooden glass door entry and stylish foyer
- Double car garage with roller door to the back buggy space
- 24 hour security
- FIRB Approved for Foreign Investment
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that can be had only if you share in its secret and purchase here. Where else in the world, for such a reasonable price, can you moor your boat at the bottom of your garden, or take a tour of your vast estate by buggy.
Fit in a game of golf at the Links Private Golf Course, which by the way is on your doorstep, with a prestigious golf club providing superb services. Hope Island Resort is surrounded by amenities and shops, restaurants and those necessary health shops that make this area just the place for that perfect lifestyle.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports approximately 40 minutes away or simply take the train. Two train stations are just a stones throw away. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres all in close proximity.
Take time out and visit Hope Island Resort. We will be here waiting to give you a private guided tour.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Double Garage
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
675m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.