Price Reduction - Vendor ready to see some offers!
- 6 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 3 Cars
Dropped by $80,000, great buying, Vendor is ready to see some offers coming in.
A luxurious family home majestically sits on a north facing block on popular Taromeo Court in Gracemere Island. The epitome of elegance surpassing all expectations and with the backdrop of a picturesque bridge and twinkling lights and sunset nights.
Live in the lap of luxury here with this stunning lavish home of tradition and style whilst enjoying the perfect lifestyle of Hope Island Resort boasting FIRB status allowing buyers from around the world to buy here and enjoy what we have to offer you. Make an appointment to see this home, which has been listed at a price to sell, so as not to miss out on this beauty on the water.
From the moment you drive through the gates to this sensation home you feel like you have arrived in Paradise.
- 1156m2 of beautiful waterfront land tucked away from it all with its own rare private gates
- 55 squares approx. of elegant living, north facing on a prestigious street in Gracemere Island
- Secure front gates located at the start of the driveway, a rare addition in Hope Island Resort
- Huge foyer entry with timber glass door see that mesmerizing view as soon as you walk in
- Flowing through to a modern centrally located kitchen with huge walk in pantry'
- Separate TV /media lounge, sliding doors when closed give you optimum privacy
- Dinning & living overlooking the special panorama of stunning well maintained gardens
- Enviable entertaining on your very own veranda looking straight up the canal so relaxing
- Boasting 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and loads of well designed living
- Separate guest powder room located downstairs
- Master suite with huge relaxing private balcony with palatial bathroom and walk in robe
- A further three king size bedrooms upstairs, one with own bathroom & the other two sharing a Jack and Jill family bathroom
- A further two king sized bedrooms downstairs with a shared family bathroom.
- A generous study room / currently used as a bedroom
- The oversized swimming pool (8m x 4m) that boasts solar heating for the cool winters
- Timber decked relaxing platform surrounds the pool allowing you to enjoy the Queensland weather in the privacy of your own home here you could be just about anywhere in the world
- Pontoon for your special boat a bridge free access to the Main River
- Three car garage
- Plenty of drive way parking also a safe play area for the children
- Rare gates to the driveway is an added bonus to this family home
- Lighting & stunning planting runs down either side of the driveway giving it that wow' look
- Rain water tank for irrigation to all gardens
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- 24 hour security with back to base alarm systems
- Emergency panic buttons located upstairs and downstairs
- Secure gated community living
- Buggy paths to the main shopping areas and a great way to visit friends in the Resort
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that can be had only if you share in its secret and purchase here. Where else in the world, for such a reasonable price, can you moor your boat at the bottom of your garden, or take a tour of your vast estate by buggy.
Fit in a game of golf at the Links Private Golf Course, which by the way is on your doorstep, with a prestigious golf club providing superb services. Hope Island Resort is surrounded by amenities and shops, restaurants and those necessary health shops that make this area just the place for that perfect lifestyle.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports approximately 40 minutes away or simply take the train. Two train stations are just a stones throw away. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres all in close proximity.
Take time out and visit Hope Island Resort. We will be here waiting to give you a private guided tour.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
1,156m² / 0.29 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.