SOLD by Jordan Thams
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Quite possibly one of the best apartments in Main Beach, is this large three bedroom, two bathroom apartment in Contessa. Located on a high floor floor with a sun-drenched North East facing balcony, capturing unparalleled views from the ocean across the city skyline, all the way down the Coastline to the beautiful hinterland.
Contessa is considered one of the best locations on the Gold Coast providing easy access to Surfers Paradise yet located in the quiet, exclusive, residential enclave of Main Beach.
- Three generous sized bedrooms and two well designed bathrooms.
- Secure underground parking.
- Preferred North-East aspect.
- Unparalleled views incorporating ocean, city skyline, coastline and hinterland.
- Highly sought after prestige building.
- Opportunity for the new owners to apply their own taste and style or simply leave as is.
- Large wrap around balcony.
- Walk to Tedder Avenue - boutique shopping, cafes, coffee stores, trendy and fine dining restaurants.
- Walk to G link light rail station and patrolled surf beaches.
- Located in the Gold Coast's premiere Beachside suburb.
Contessa Condominiums facilities include:
- Outdoor resort pool & spa.
- Heated indoor pool & spa.
- Fitness room.
- Tennis Court.
- Secure Marina with floating docks.
- Library sitting room.
Aspect: North East
Body Corporate: $12,018 per year = $231 per week *
GCCC Rates: $5,963 per year = $115 per week *
GCCC Water: $1,615 per year = $32 per week *
Permanent Rental Appraisal: $46,800 - $52,000 = $900 - $1,000 per week *
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.