Is This The Great Central Family Home On 2,756m² You Have Been Waiting For?
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
Enter and be surprised ... this modern architectural 100* square family home is a private haven tucked at the end of a centrally located cul-de-sac, next to a park, and within minutes of private schools. If you are looking for space, size and land for the children to run and play on, this home ticks all the boxes.
Facing North East across a tranquil lake and nature reserve, the as new" stylish home offers soaring ceilings, polished concrete floors, huge bi-fold doors for indoor/outdoor entertaining, and a pool side pavilion with BBQ, kitchen and fireplace.
The upstairs children's wing includes their own family/computer/TV area with balcony, while the Parent's Retreat offers a huge master bedroom with waterside balcony, and a state-of-the-art bathroom, dressing room, walk-in robe and study.
- 2,756* sqm private waterfront position
- 100* square architectural stylish home
- 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms plus powder room
- Children's/teenager's wing with second family room
- Parent's retreat
- Guest/dual living option own entrance
- Multiple living and playing areas
- Gourmet stone kitchen, 2 dishwashers, 2 ovens, butler's pantry, split system air conditioning, security, multipurpose room, study, pontoon, large fenced solar heated pool with slide, rainwater tanks
- 2 minutes walk to shopping village, 10 minutes to beaches and private schools, Bond University, golf courses.
Contact Sherry Smith to arrange your inspection by appointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Secure Parking
See all features
2,756m² / 0.68 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.