Jackson Rameau is one of the Gold Coast’s leading, up and coming commercial property sales agents.
Jackson’s charisma, follow-up and ability to consistently remain the most motivated is what really makes him stand out from the rest.
Raised on the Gold Coast and educated at the highly regarded school Southport School (TSS). Jackson’s pure passion to enter the Real Estate industry came quite naturally being a third generation real estate agent by father Karl Rameau (PRD No. 1 Salesperson internationally), step-father Michael Willems (Ray White No. 1 Commercial Salesperson Internationally) and grandfather Bill Rameau (PRD No. 1 Salesperson Internationally)
Jackson’s ‘dog with a bone’ like mentality and honest character, provide him with both quality clientele and an unprecedented amount of trust in his local community.
Knowing that experience and honesty is key. Jackson see's himself being in the industry, helping his clients for many decades to come.
- Currently The No. 1 Junior Salesperson for the entire Ray White Group internationally
- The Young Gun Award for the Covid-19 quarter - Q1 2020
- No. 1 Commerical Sales Associate for the quarter - Q4 2019
- No. 1 Commercial Auction Agents for the Ray White Group - 2020
- No. 1 Commercial Sales Office within the entire Ray White Group - 2019